Check back later to see the new website.
How to find questions for keyword research, blog ideas, article ideas, etc.
Finding questions that people ask a lot for can be helpful for ranking and generating traffic to your website. It is also a good resource for your Google AdWords campaign.
- Wordtracker has a question specific tool that you can read about at http://www.wordtracker.com/academy/keyword-questions-tool
- Check your keyword phrases located in your Google Analytics account. You can find questions people typed into the search engines and came across your website there. Here is a link where you can hook up a custom report to do this for you. https://www.google.com/analytics/web/importing#importing/a43018713w72937023p75301018/%3F_.objectId%3D6ssPI0FHQ16kqjxCt4t_sg%26_.selectedProfile%3D/
- You can also consult Google Webmaster Tools at Google Webmaster Tools > Your site on the web > Search queries report.
- Keyword Discovery has a tool for this as well.
- When you do a search on Google let the autocomplete do the job for you. Just type your search (query) beginning with who, what, where, when, or how.
- You can visit Q&A sites to get ideas also, but you won’t know how much traffic you get until you run it through a tool. Here are some Q&A sites listed below.